Spooky Scary Skeletons

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Spooky Scary Skeletons
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 6:49:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

OOC Notes:
Now, before anybody posts in this I’d like to set some ground rules. These are just to keep things from getting too hectic, I promise.
1.) There is no limit on the amount of Pokémon you bring, however, try to keep the sizes on the smaller end for convenience. Something the size of an Espeon is fine, a Steelix is not.
2.) While there will be no post order in this, to make individual interactions easier, please don’t just rapid fire posts out with one other person and spam the whole thread, please. I’m doing this as a fun member event, there are no rewards for spamming posts, so please just don’t do it!
3.) Don’t blow anything up please, this isn’t a staff run event. As I’ve said above it’s a fun open social, so just chill and let your characters party!
4.)Absolutely no battling.
5.) Enjoy!

The night was clear, the air cool and calm. The venue that had been chosen for Haruka’s public party was an outdoor one, appropriately decorated with hundreds of jack o’lanterns and strings of lights. A full moon shone down upon the attendees, a few already dancing on the large open dance floor, while others sat at the large grouping of tables to the side, eating the themed food. A ban was playing a jaunty “spooky” tune in the corner, setting the mood for the evening with that of a standard Halloween party. Perhaps the only thing that would really seem out of place, perhaps, was the Lapras and Milotic sitting at the entrance to the large outdoor space, a simple paved pathway, and greeting the guests that came through.

The host himself, Haruka, was simply watching from the sidelines in a fall themed outfit, completed with a cat eared-hood and his standard sword. Many of the guests around him wore costume, though not all did, and he was having fun looking at each one and guessing what they were dressed as. So far, the evening was going well, with no major accidents and a steady stream of guests coming and going. The catering service kept the food and drink supplies topped up, and the band was playing tirelessly. So far, it was off to a good start, Haru decided with an approving nod at a passing catering staff.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing